It’s a sweet day when you look in your mailbox and find a little box full of beauty. My Luxe Box has arrived and I am in love. Maybe because I am, quite frankly, in sample withdrawal as I have used up all of my old samples so the arrival of my luxe beauty samples was such a treat.
My little Luxe Box is filled with a little bit of everything which is exactly what I signed on for. Fragrance, hand lotion, hair product, cosmetics and facial products. When my Glossybox subscription was discontinued (not by my choice) I was feeling a little panicked to find my next beauty sample fix. I spent many hours looking for another beauty box – well maybe not hours – but you know how time seems to stand still when you need a fix. I took a look at several beauty box sites, as they each offer something a little different, and finally decided to give the Luxe Box a try. The Luxe Box seemed to be a good fit as they offered a mix of high end and drugstore beauty products.
- Barefoot Venus Hand Cream
- Joico K-Pak Revitaluxe hair restorative treatment
- Euphoria by Calvin Klein fragrance
- So Elixir Purple by Yves Rocher fragrance
- Clinique High Impact Mascara
- Anti-Age Global day cream by Yves Rocher
- Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting Moisturizer (CC Cream)
- Foundation Brush
Now the fun begins….What to try first?